Saturday, January 08, 2005

Motorola V600 Flashing and Flexing Guide

I have a Motorola V600 mobile phone, and recently found this EXCELLENT guide on Flashing and Flexing my mobile phone. I must admit I used a different Flash/Flex file than the one specified but my phone is clear of all the standard stuff that was originally on the phone which was tied to the T-Mobile network. I.e. T-Zones etc. I am actually with Virgin Mobile...

Anyway this forum Mob453 is excellent source for all things "mobile phone". A must place to go to if you need help with unlocking or flashing your phone. BTW it doesn't have to be a motorola!!!

Also another useful mobile phone forum site is Howard Forums.

The guys and gals at these sites are the most helpful people I have ever seen on the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment