Friday, May 26, 2006

The broken laptop Amir Massoud Tofangsazan sold on ebay

Background:-

Some guy on eBay (Amir Massoud Tofangsazan) sold a laptop, ripped off the buyer who received it NOT AS DESCRIBED and NOT WORKING! The buyer didn’t get the money back!

The buyer took out the hard disc drive from the said laptop and found a load of “stuff” on it! To get their own back the buyer has published the contents of the hard disc drive (which contains lets say “incriminating evidence”) to the internet!!!.

Have a read of the content (linked below) and then email the link on to anyone and everyone you know. The seller brought this on himself, personally I would just pay back the money and be done with it, but I suppose some people are just gluttons for punishment!

Both links go to the same page!
the broken laptop Amir Massoud Tofangsazan sold on ebay
(http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah well, I thought it would happen sooner or later, some of the comments were getting rather heated.

    As you can see I moderate my comments prior to them being posted, I am happy for people to leave comments here about the blog... LOL

    I noticed that too on ebay. 4 sales and 3 bad comments, the one good comment was from a no-longer-registered user... Hmmmm!

    Good luck to LTG.

    ReplyDelete