Saturday, September 01, 2012

Give Me Life (Song of Sahel) - Official Music for Song of Sahel


It is here...the official music for Song Of Sahel. Two stunning tracks: Give Me Life and Island of Hope. Please read about it on the blog and share. And if you are a mind to really support and be generous...download this wonderful music. You will NOT be disappointed. http://ontheplumtree.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/music-release-give-me-life-official-single-for-song-of-sahel/

You can buy the tracks on Juno Download at these links.
The official single Give Me Life (Song of Sahel)
     by Claudio Fiore/Aleisha Shimizu/Niamh Clune
http://www.junodownload.com/products/give-me-life-song-of-sahel/2034316-02/
Three great versions, the original edit, the extended producers cut and the instrumental Chilled Mix.

And the release Island Of Hope
     by Cloverfield/Niamh Clune/Aleisha Shimizu
http://www.junodownload.com/products/island-of-hope-song-of-sahel/2034317-02/

1 comment:

  1. Claudio, you or google ate my comment. it was so good. i will try to recreate it. You, Niamh and Aleisha were so amazing in the work you did together on the two songs. Give Me Life gives my whole body the chills when I listen to it. I just finished writing a comment on Plum Tree Group but wanted to visist your music blog before i continued to work on my blog post for tonight. i said a lot of really great things, trust me. I am amazed at all the work you did together and I thank you for taking good care of Niamh and her daughter Aleisha. Our Crazy Diamond is quite precious. And now I am going to continue to listen to your great sound here while i work on my post. You all are incredible music geniuses. Lovely music. Beautiful. Moving. Inspirational. Island of Hope, I cannot forget to mention how haunting and transcending that was with the mix of words spoken and the chanting of words and just the overall feeling of other worldliness. Uplifting and hopeful. That's what i ant to take from it. <3 Jennifer

    ReplyDelete