Monday, February 11, 2008

Claud's Useful aStore - Powered by Amazon

Claud's Useful aStore

I've finally launched my aStore attached to my web site. I have a full range of my favorite stuff listed on there, and also a comprehensive search. This site is really recommended for UK customers only, and is powered by amazon.co.uk.

Treat yourself or someone else today!

"Claud's Useful aStore" is a place where you can find and purchase my favorite music and DVD's. Not only that... You can also treat your self to other things... Gifts and gadgets, Cameras, DVD players, watches and other gifts for friends and family or yourself.

You will also find a number of music production related items, books, DVD's and CD's mostly relating to playing the drums, learning drums, and percussion. I also list a large number of programming related books and software for learning and for reference.

Shop in confidence and security the aStore is powered by Amazon.co.uk, one of the biggest (if not the biggest) on-line store! Something for everyone!

Feed your passion...

Missing anything that you are looking for? Try using the comprehensive search at the top right of my aStore. You can search the Amazon categories there.

The first few categories are specific items that I enjoy in some way or another or use for learning and more. The "All ..." categories are a comprehensive list of the top selling items in each category. Browse or search for what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment